Top notes of Red Currant, Cinnamon, Cranberry
Middle notes of Black Currant, Green Leaves
Base notes of Vanilla, Fir, Pine
Blessed Yule Everyone!
Also known as the Winter Solstice and the longest night of the year.
Here are some quick facts and a few easy ways to celebrate:
- One of 8 Sabbats ( Sabbats include 4 Solar Festivals and 4 Fire Festivals)
- One of 4 Solar Festivals
- Celebrate the coming return of the sun by lighting candles or if you are able- have a big bonfire!
- A time to gather with family and friends; celebrate, reflect, rejoice
- Rituals/Spell work performed involving letting go PERMANENTLY of anything that no longer serves you. i.e. Ideas/ thoughts/ habits that have been lingering with you too long. Summoning back your peace and happiness
- Create a Yule Altar using items you find in nature and focus on decorating with items/colors that correspond with Yule.
- Colors that correspond with Yule are green, red, blue, white, silver and gold
- Crystals that correspond with Yule are bloodstone, quartz, emerald, ruby, garnet
- Collect Snow for spells, especially under full/new moon- powerful energy
- Burn pine for good luck for the New Year- Pine is also good for protection and protection spells (Yay Xmas tree!)
- Make a wish and light a yule log (Or candle!) to burn all night.
- Spell work with baked goods for your loved ones.
- How to honor Christmas traditions and Yule? Celebrate all week! OR all month! Do whatever you want. Life is short and we are free!
Candle Care Instructions
- Burn your candle so that the wax pool reaches the jars edge each time
- Burn your candle for no more than 4 hours at a time
- Do not burn your candle with less than 1/2" of wax remaining
- Keep your candle away from other flammables, fans, open windows, hot surfaces, children, pets
Each item that you purchase from Moon Gangstar Candles is handmade by me, in my home in rural Massachusetts. Because it is handmade you may notice some imperfections such as minor discoloration of the wax and slightly off centered labels. This in no way impacts the quality of the candle.